"Bubby" & "Pooky"

"Bubby" & "Pooky"
Yes, we are that happy to be together again.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quick catch up notes

For those individuals who read the blog to catch up on my life instead of my simple musings, the following are a few notes of happenings over the past few months. (from the whole 102...yes we have hit triple digits,... viewings, I doubt anyone does this, but considering this blog acts as a sort of journal I should probably highlight some things)

* I graduated college Magna Cum Laude in Economics with 171 credits and a 3.95 GPA
* I accepted an offer to attend law school at the J. Reuben Clark School of Law at BYU
* I had a job for the summer working for the National Park Service, but am now taking an offer to work as a Graduate Technical Intern for Intel in Hillsboro, OR
* I learned it is possible to fall in love within two months
* I lost 15 pounds
* I developed a deeper love for racquetball
* I wrote an economic analysis on collusion in the potato market, and am in the process of having my research published
* I came to a deeper realization of God's hand in my life

Anyone of those topics I could write about...but when I write, it has to come from an emotional spring within. When that spring is bubbling forth, my words come naturally and I am able to express myself...but when the springs is dry..... so too are my words. I am afraid for tonight the spring is dry. But remind me....or rather I will remind myself, that I need to write about agency, faith, love, and the importance of honesty.


No comments:

Post a Comment